Ok since everyone in the world has a blog I thought I would try it out and see if anyone gives a hoot about it!! Or reads it!!
If you are wondering why I named it "paradise" in the pines that is because it is what the great people of this town named it! ha! The only paradise about Crockett is that you can go to the pines and it might seem like paradise. Not necessarily paradise in town. Not even close. That was the best name I could think of.
Ok so there is my first blog! WOW that's a good one! Nana will be so proud! Thank you thank you! I'm proud of myself! Don't have much to say... not sure if this blogging thing will be worth a darn but at least you can look and see what stupid thing I have to say every now and then!
Peace out!
Kris (the non stop talker!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment